Friday, December 9, 2011

Dreaming of Fabric

So, I get a lot of newsletters from various fabric shops. I LOVE getting them. I love to know what fun things are arriving at shops, what's going on sale, and what's coming soon. The only trouble with this is that I inevitably want everything I see. Those pretty, pretty pictures of all of that pretty, pretty fabric. Even fabrics I wouldn't normally be drawn to seem just perfect when sent to my inbox from one of the many shops I frequent (to purchase or just to drool).

I thought it'd be fun to share some of our favorites...either things you really want to buy or plan on buying, things you just bought and are totally smitten by, or just lovlies that you dream of...

These are a few of the things I'm looking forward to -


Pezzy Print Charm Pack American Jane for Moda Fabrics

Half Moon Modern Fat Quarter Bundle

Of course, there are about 50+ other lines I'm smitten by, but these are the ones calling my name at the moment.  What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Eagerly awaiting Pezzy Prints, too! Happy to hear about the re-release of Flea Market Fancy- I was late to the quilt party and missed it the first time. And I look forward to pretty much anything by Patricia Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Domestic Bliss is very pretty!

    I am trying to use stash fabric and not buy any, but I really covet Ruby. I'd just like 2 charm packs, but I need to wait until I pay for Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete